Canvas Corp brands

Canvas Corp brands
Designer

Monday, November 13, 2017

Shaker Ornaments

                                      Shaker Card Ornaments

                                                    Double pane shaker window


 I just love all of Katscrappiness die cuts. They have so many purposes and uses! This time I used them to die cut hundreds of circles. I had a plan to make a shaker card or cards. I also used KS. tree die cut.
 You will notice in this picture there is also KS reindeer and tree die cut for the silhouette in my second ornament
 I used Rangers Glossy accent to glue each piece together and to make the layers a lot more sturdy and water proff.
The Misty was used occasionally  for stamping the images as needed.
 I used neat and tangles for a couple of the images and will always use as long as they keep up their darling Christmas stamps!
 I used one of my extra circles from cutting, to shade it with Distress Ink and white embossing powder. Then used a extra snow detail stamp I had for background snow. then coated it with embossing powder.
 After I layed the red circles I added some super cute mini hearts and a darling Eiffle tower.



 Snow Flakes and white sequins by Katscrappiness

 Canvas corps papers for last layers
 Distress oxide and ink for tree in background







                                         

1 comment: