Canvas Corp brands

Canvas Corp brands
Designer

Monday, November 13, 2017

Katscrappiness

I have been off this blog a little because, I have been using word press as needed for other companies! I must apologize for the lack of use!  I hope all of you have been doing well and are having a great time making holiday cards and spending time with family and friends.

I have a lot of projects that I have finished and I am just going to add them all on at one time. Those of you that follow my facebook, you will see repeats!

Mermaid soap
























Ellen Hutson
spectrum Markers
distress ink


Simon Says stamps ugly sweaters
Lawn fawn Plaid fall paper








Canvas Corps Tattered angels
Altenew
Magics by Lindys

Few that was a lot, I have list the companies that are involved in all the pictures too.

1 comment:

  1. So many amazing cards in this blog post, you've been very busy!! The background is gorgeous and your colouring of the reindeer, pole and santa are all done so beautifully. Its a gorgeous card and I'm so glad you joined us at Little Tangles!!

    ReplyDelete