Canvas Corp brands

Canvas Corp brands
Designer

Thursday, March 16, 2017

last few cards made

My first card was made in honor of the
water color challenge at Unity stamp
Using Elizabeth Craft Design stickers
And Kuretake new pearl watercolores from Ellen Hutson LLC.
 Second cards are made using the fuse tool and a whole lotta  love and sparkles! I made them for my beautiful nieces! They are so in love with them, I send them new ones! Again I used Unity stamp Co.
Avery Elle from Ellen Hudson And DCWV paper stacks!
This darling heart card was created with water colors and Elizabeth craft designs stickers

 Here are the second cards created for my nieces! I have made four of them in the past few days. They are also Avery Elle and have a coating of glimmer from Canvas Corp brands Tattered Angels Golden mist GM

 This super adorable stamp set was created by Ellen Hudson design and just so darling


No comments:

Post a Comment