Canvas Corp brands

Canvas Corp brands
Designer

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Make It Monday #275: Stamped Dangles 


Make it Monday number 1

I really had a great time doing this challenge! It forced me to use my ink well pen
something I have wanted to do but I feel so intimidated by writing with it!
This is one of my favorite sets by Papertrey. I have a friend who told me two months ago to order their paper and I have to say I will never order cardstock anywhere else! It is amazing!
I used distress in on the background and tattered angles mist for the splotches.
I used ten different glitters, stickles and embossing all over the card!
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite stamp sets too and I just love the way you used the dangles with the sentiments. Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever! This card is just adorable. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. I love how you used this to high light the sentiment in a box. So creative - this is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lainey, Linda and Linda! it was fun to make to bad we can only make one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Great use of the stamped dangles~

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just brilliant. What a terrific idea. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card Carly! Love that cool background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those dangly stars are just the cutest ever! What a perfect way to incorporate the dangling! Love your sky! That set is one of may favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much ladies, all the love is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry my mom smart phone just switched my account!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well now that I see your card, this set just rose to the top! Adorable, with all the stars and glitter. Beautiful sky bg too! love the dangles!!!

    ReplyDelete